Your Cart is Empty
I Agree with the Terms & Conditions
TYP: Engaging the Enemy Vol. 1
4-Pack SFW Trading Cards
18+ Trading Cards
Heroes and Villains Print Pack
NSFW Art Print Pack
Calendar Pin-ups Print Pack
The Spooky Cap
TYP Flame Keychain
Notify me when this product is available:
Indulge yourself (and your inner gay geek) with a thrilling assembly of LGBT superhero art!
A bonanza-pack of twenty-one highly-rendered, full-color 11" x 14" prints featuring the heroes and villains of The Young Protectors Volume One!
This pack contains twenty-one, beautiful, safe-for-work 11" x 14" prints, voted on by the readers for the explosive Young Protectors Volume One Kickstarter.
• four romantic pin-ups with Kyle and The Annihilator -- including the two committing a crime together!
• two flirty, calendar-style pin-ups from the ROMANCE CARD pack, featuring youngest team members Fluke and Flyboy posing on their own
• Fluke and Flyboy together, embracing in a high-altitude, fantasy pairing
• two fan-favorite, full-page pin-ups from the comic: the kiss in the park between Kyle and The Annihilator as well as Kyle's explosive (and naked!) leap to safety
• all nine high-resolution, acton-packed pin-ups from all the POWERS trading cards, showing each of the heroes and villains of The Young Protectors Vol. One showing off their awesome abilities.
• the stunning, full cover art from the book, unobscured by text
You get twenty-one, beautiful, safe-for-work, 11" x 14" prints in all, each one printed on nice glossy paper.
Weight: 17.7 oz.
Flat rate $7.95 shipping to U.S. addresses.
Free shipping to U.S. addresses for orders over $49. (Buy this with the signed The Young Protectors book, and you'll get free shipping!)
Yes! I do ship internationally, to any place the United State Postal Service ships to.
I use First Class International for addresses outside the U.S., with pricing determined automatically at checkout.
Tracking information will be sent to your email address (with an option to receive SMS updates). You can also track your order directly here.